How it all works, from start to finish
As part of your application you will be asked to share with us your last three months bank statements using Oomoolah, a secure, quick and easy way to share your bank statements with us online via your online banking.
By applying for a loan, you confirm that:
- You are 18 years old or over
- You are a UK resident and have the right to remain in the UK
- You have a National Insurance number
- You have a valid mobile phone number and email address so we can contact you
- You have a current account (a bank account that accepts direct debits) in your own name
- You have a minimum income of £400 per month, which includes all benefits apart from housing benefits
- Your income goes into your own bank account. Transfers from friends or family don’t count
- You do not have an active bankruptcy, DRO or IVA
- You are up to date with your priority bills such as rent and utility bills. If you are not, please see our advice page
- You are happy for us to run credit, fraud and affordability checks on you (these checks are reported to credit agencies and running multiple searches can negatively affect your credit score)
I confirm the above statements are correct
Is something in your life about to change?
Changes in our lives – such as reduced working hours, redundancy, separation, having a child or health issues – can make it harder to keep up with repayments on a loan. Before applying for a loan, please consider if you know of any upcoming changes that could affect your ability to make repayments. If you would like to discuss this, please call us on 020 8988 0267.
I am not aware of any changes to my circumstances which may have an impact on my ability to repay this loan
We take a range of measures to protect any data you share with us. Please click here for more information.