Families and friends will soon flood restaurants, convenience stores will be booming with demand for groceries, retail stores will be busy as consumers search out the best gifts.
With opportunity and demand at its seasonal peak for many businesses, it can be a strain on cash flow to purchase the additional stock, recruit additional staff, or pay for an increase in marketing. Juggling finances can be quite a challenge considering that the expenses need to be paid out before the increase in sales and income.
Fair Business Loans can help with the additional funding needed so that you can focus on your customers.
Some recent examples of businesses we have supported:
- A catering company that specialised in corporate events needed funds to purchase food and drink, and recruit staff for the office Christmas party season
- An event production agency needed funds to purchase equipment and recruit staff, as Christmas party bookings came in
- An Italian restaurant required funds to refurbish so as to attract more business and take advantage of this peak time of the year
- A gift and card store which also operates as a newsagent and a haberdashery needed to stock up ready for additional Christmas related sales
- A cricket equipment supplier refinanced to ensure they could stock up to be able to service people purchasing cricket equipment as Christmas presents
Don’t let finance be the reason to miss out any opportunities this Christmas. Contact us on 020 8988 0627 to see how we can help.